best high school in uk
The table below lists the top 100 UK private schools published by The Telegraph. The rankings are based on the percentage of A*-A or 9-7 grades achieved by students who took GCSEs in 2018.
– Schools have been ranked by their rate for A*-A or 9-7 grades, for both GCSE and iGCSE results combined.
– All schools in this table had a minimum of 20 candidates taking the exams.
– The school data shown is correct at the time of posting. Please contact us for the most up-to-date information.
– The data below is ordered by A-level rank. Click on a heading title to order the data by that attribute.
– Use the search box (top right of the table) to search for a particular school, location, region or school type.
Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property.
If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices.
A comprehensive new guide has placed a girls’ school in Reading as one of the country’s best.
The Real Schools Guide 2020 has been released, ranking secondary schools across the county
CHS is a selective over-subscribed online independent school based in Cambridge UK. It offers an unrivalled British education that will enable your child to progress to any university in the world including Cambridge, Oxford, and the top US Universities.
The school offers a full and balanced British curriculum (including Art & Design and Music). Pupils from age 8 to 18 can study at our Primary Prep school, Lower School, Upper School (Cambridge International IGCSEs) and a Sixth Form (A Levels) to students around the world including China, Hong Kong, India and the Middle East.